And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful then the risk it took to blossom.
I have a passion for learning which takes me well beyond the continuing education requirements of maintaining my license. I’m committed to learning as much as I can about improving mental health and fostering psychological growth.
- B. S. in Human Development and Family Living, University of Utah, 2009
- M. S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Westminster College, 2012
- Two Year Post-Graduate Certificate in Object Relations Theory and Practice, International Psychotherapy Institute, Washington DC, 2014
- Two Year Post-Graduate Certificate in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, International Psychotherapy Institute, Washington DC, 2018
- Intensive Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program, William Alanson White Institute, NY, 2020
- Psychoanalytic Couples Therapy Advanced Training, International Psychotherapy Institute, Washington DC, 2012 – ongoing
- Couples Therapy Training and Education Program (CTTEP), William Alanson White Institute, NY, 2020-2021
- Salt Lake City Affiliate of the International Psychotherapy Institute, served as faculty from 2018-2019
- International Psychotherapy Institute (IPI)
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD)
- International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy (IARPP)
- American Psychoanalytic Association (APSAA)