Whoever loves becomes humble. Those who love have, so to speak, pawned a part of their narcissism.
Intimate relationships bring us some of our greatest joys as well as some of our greatest challenges. Couples therapy can provide a safe place where problems can be explored respectfully and you can rekindle the love you once had.
Signs of Trouble
- Feeling distant or just too different from each other
- Arguments that don’t seem to get resolved; Negativity
- Decreased affection for each other
- Increased anger, hostility, or sarcasm
- Issues with trust; Feeling betrayed
Therapy Can Help
- Reduce conflict by resolving underlying issues
- Foster greater empathy and understanding of each other
- Create greater trust
- Develop a more mature intimacy (both emotional and physical)
- Learn to communicate more effectively
- Improve the climate of the home, influencing future generations in a healthier